Matthew Warneford, Chief-Technical-Officer, Dubit
On January 24, 2012
Matthew co-founded transmedia studio Dubit in 1999, and launched the world’s first Flash virtual world in 2000. Matthew went on to develop Dubit’s virtual world technology platform that today powers multiplayer adventures for the BBC, Cartoon Network, and brands including Monty Python and the Wizard of Oz.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo