Michael Gold, Chief Executive Officer, Electrotank
On April 11, 2012
- Company: Electrotank
- Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Making Money While Engaging Your Audience (Panelist)
Michael Gold is responsible for supporting Electrotank’s worldwide client base and guiding new development on the award-winning software products that have established Electrotank as the premier provider of multi player, multi platform performance game architecture. Prior to taking the helm at Electrotank, Michael was the COO of Animation Collective where he directed all licensing, business, and production and drove the company’s growth from six to eight figure revenues with no outside capital (sold to Handmade, PLC). Michael also Co-Founded the award-winning educational technology start-up Learnimation, LLC. Under his guidance Learnimation was awarded 10 Small Business Innovation Research Awards from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Michael is the executive producer of over 150 half hours of children’s broadcast programming and dozens of online games for Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Scholastic, AOL, BBC Kids and Lionsgate. He earned a B.A. in Economics from Amherst College.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo