Michael Maher, Director of Business Development for Enterprise Growth, American Express
On April 23, 2012
- Company: American Express
- Title: Director of Business Development for Enterprise Growth
- Twitter: @AmericanExpress
- Making Money While Engaging Your Audience (Panelist)
Michael Maher is Director of Business Development, Enterprise Growth, at American Express. Prior to its acquisition by American Express, Maher held a similar position at Sometrics, where he worked with online game publishers to implement in-game payments and optimization platforms. Leading the business development team, Maher executed agreements with direct payment partners, closed advertising and licensing deals, and was directly responsible for exponential revenue increases annually.
Maher’s professional background spans a variety of industries including IT, medical, real estate, aerospace, and finance. An expert on social media utilities, micro-transactions, gaming and advertising, he graduated from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business with an MBA in 2008.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo