Mike Goslin, GM Rebel Entertainment Company, Rebel Entertainment, an IAC Company
On January 24, 2012
- Company: Rebel Entertainment, an IAC Company
- Title: GM Rebel Entertainment Company
- Twitter: @rebelentgroup
- How to Scale Your Human Infrastructure (Panelist)
Mike Goslin has built innovative and award-winning entertainment experiences from virtual worlds to social games to interactive theme park attractions.
Mike is currently head of Rebel Entertainment, an IAC company, and is building and operating a portfolio of innovative social online games and virtual worlds.
Prior to joining IAC, Mike led a venture-backed startup and created Superstar City, a groundbreaking experience that combined the rich immersion of virtual worlds with the powerful community of social networks.
Before his stint as an entrepreneur, Mike was Vice President of Virtual World Design and Development at the Disney Interactive Media Group, where he founded an entirely new online business for Disney and built and operated a uniquely successful portfolio of virtual worlds including the award-winning Toontown Online, Pirates of the Caribbean Online, and Pixie Hollow.
Before he pioneered online games and virtual worlds at Disney, Mike led the Walt Disney Imagineering VR Studio in the development of several innovative virtual reality theme park attractions including Aladdin’s Magic Carpet Adventure, Hercules’ Adventure in the Underworld, and the award-winning Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo