Nancy MacIntyre, CEO and Founder, Fingerprint
On March 20, 2012
- Company: Fingerprint
- Title: CEO and Founder
- Family Gaming – It’s Not Just Child’s Play (Panelist)
Nancy is CEO and founder of Fingerprint, the first mobile learning and play network for kids and their grown ups. Launched in December 2011, Fingerprint kids have played nearly 10MM minutes! Previously Nancy was EVP of Product Innovation & Marketing at LeapFrog where she led the charge around connected learning with the launch of the Learning Path Online, Tag Reader and Leapster Gaming System. Obsessed with the possibilities presented by touch screen devices, she left in 2010 to seek her fortunes in Mobile. Before LeapFrog, Nancy was VP Global Sales and Marketing at LucasArts where she traveled the world marketing a lot of Star Wars games . Earlier, she was VP Marketing at Hasbro Interactive working on everything from Scrabble Online to Roller Coaster Tycoon. All told, Nancy has launched over 100 games, 11 #1 titles, and over $2 billion in revenue. Why she has a Finance and Accounting degree from Drexel University, we’ll never know.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo