Nate Sawatzky, Director of Player Relations, Sleepy Giant Entertainment
On March 20, 2012
- Company: Sleepy Giant Entertainment
- Title: Director of Player Relations
- Twitter: @sleepygiant
For the past seven years, Nate has worked tirelessly to help improve and enrich online play experiences for children and families around the world.
When Disney Club Penguin, the number one virtual world for children, launched in 2005, Nate was brought in to build a team that would ultimately span six countries and five languages. Through customer service, live moderation, online safety initiatives and community management, Nate and his team provided support to millions of children around the world, and peace of mind to their parents.
Nate’s role also involved advocating for better policy and legislation to protect kids online, and representing The Walt Disney Company as a trusted provider of quality family entertainment.
Since leaving Disney in 2011, Nate has worked with Tiny Speck as Director of Player Support for Glitch.com, and more recently has taken a role with Sleepy Giant Entertainment as the Director of Player Relations.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo