Nic Mitham, Founder and CEO, KZero Worldswide SA
On January 31, 2012
Nic Mitham is founder and CEO of KZero Worldswide SA. Launched in 2006, KZero is the leading consulting and analytics company serving the virtual world/MMO and virtual goods sectors.
Best known for creating the Universe Chart (the de-facto visualisation tool for growth in the VW market), KZero provides business planning, strategic consulting and user analysis for a diverse range of companies. Clients include EA, Ubisoft, Mattel, Stardoll, Turner, L’Oreal Paris and Moshi Monsters.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo