Rich Weil, Vice President of Client Services, Metaverse Mod Squad
On April 11, 2012
- Company: Metaverse Mod Squad
- Title: Vice President of Client Services
Rich Weil is the Vice President of Client Services at Metaverse Mod Squad, where he is responsible for project startup and management, client services and business development. Prior to joining Metaverse, Rich held positions building and managing Community Relations and Customer Service teams at NCsoft, Kaneva and Cartoon Network. A long-time MMO enthusiast, Rich is a consistent advocate of new ways to engage online communities that blend Community Relations and Customer Support. He is a frequent speaker at major industry events, including the Game Developers Conference, SXSW, LOGIN Conference, and Engage! Prior to joining the game industry in 2004, Rich obtained a degree in Military History from the University of Texas and worked in Human Resources and Management, including as HR Director for a software development consultancy in Austin, TX.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo