Roman Stanek, CEO and Founder, GoodData Corporation
On March 15, 2012
- What Are Your Users Doing? (Panelist)
Roman Stanek is a technology visionary who has spent the past 20 years building world-class technology companies. Currently Founder & CEO of GoodData, which provides disruptive analytical platform in the cloud, he previously co-founded fi NetBeans, now a part of Sun Microsystems and one of the leading Java IDEs, and Systinet, now owned by Hewlett-Packard and the leading SOA Governance platform on the market.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo