Ryan Bettencourt, President, Zui.com
On February 16, 2012
As the President of Zui, Inc., Ryan heads up the company’s ongoing innovation around creating a kids internet. The company’s award-winning KidZui browser is the most downloaded and used safe web browser for children and the company’s Zui.com site is one of the fastest growing sites on the net. Ryan oversees the day-to-day operations of the company, with a specific focus on the product and marketing efforts. Ryan has been the head of a leading digital agency, owner of a successful clothing brand, director of a large consumer packaged goods business and entrepreneur in the digital media and e-commerce spaces. He has an MBA from Babson College.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo