Scott Steinberg, CEO and Lead Analyst, TechSavvy Global
On April 11, 2012
- Company: TechSavvy Global
- Title: CEO and Lead Analyst
- Twitter: @gadgetexpert
- What Are Your Users Doing? (Moderator)
Parenting expert Scott Steinberg is the creator of the The Modern Parent’s Guide book series, host of popular video show Family Tech: Technology for Parents and Kids, and one of today’s most sought-after business consultants, keynote speakers and expert witnesses. Hailed as a top voice for today’s high-tech generation by dozens of publications from USA Today to Forbes and NPR, he’s covered the field for 400+ outlets from The New York Times to Parents and Rolling Stone. A frequent on-air expert and analyst for all major TV networks including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CNN, Scott’s also a syndicated business columnist for Inc. magazine. Beyond acting as a frequent keynote guest speaker and media commentator, he hosts several popular video shows including Tech Industry Insider, Gear Up and Game Theory. A proud parent and working professional, he claims he’ll sleep when they start giving away a free lifetime supply of anxiety medication with each new child.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo