Scott Traylor, CEO and President, 360KID
On March 26, 2012
Scott Traylor defines the vision behind the Boston-based digital development and consulting firm 360KID, which helps businesses discover how best to engage kids through a variety of digital media platforms. A former computer science professor and working in the kids industry for over 21 years, Scott is actively involved in research, writing, and speaking about kids, consumer products, virtual worlds and social media. Scott is a Board of Director and Trustee member to two youth-focused organizations and advises a small number of venture backed startups and virtual worlds for kids.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo