Sebastien Domingues, Senior Product Manager of ELP, Oregon Scientific
On April 19, 2012
- Company: Oregon Scientific
- Title: Senior Product Manager of ELP
- How Much Control Should Parents Have? (Panelist)
Sebastien Domingues is the Senior Product Manager of ELP at Oregon Scientific, a renowned company for its technological innovations, design excellence and investment in research and development. Built from its hallmark of timing and weather devices, Oregon Scientific is expanding to meet the diverse needs of its customers to enhance the way we live, work and play. Consider Oregon Scientific’s products to be Innovating the Everyday.
Sebastien is in charge of the product development and product marketing for the Electronic Learning Products division. He oversees the strategic development of their brand new kid’s tablet: MEEP!
The MEEP! tablet has been unveiled for the first time at the Toy Industry Association’s (TIA) 109th American International Toy Fair. Leaving cartridge-based devices behind in the dust, the new MEEP! tablet runs on the Android 4.0 operating system and offers music, movies, e-books, and apps from leading developers – all on a large, 7-inch color touch screen with Neonode zForce Multi-Sensing technology. Geared for children age 6 and up, the MEEP! tablet is Wi-Fi enabled, allowing access to a sea of web content. All websites and content can be monitored through intuitive parental controls that are adjusted remotely on any computer or mobile device with a browser and an Internet connection.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo