Stephanie Azzarone, President, Child’s Play Communications
On January 24, 2012
- Company: Child's Play Communications
- Title: President
- Twitter: @ChildsPlayComm
- Best Practices in Social Media (Panelist)
Stephanie Azzarone is founder and president of award-winning Child’s Play Communications, specialists in connecting companies with moms, through traditional public relations, social media and word-of-mouth communications. Founded in 1988, Child’s Play is the go-to agency for everything related to marketing to moms, and has won numerous industry accolades including the prestigious 2011 Magellan Awards — a Platinum designation as well as a Top 50 Campaign — and Bulldog Reporter’s Social Media Innovator of the Year (2010), among others. Child’s Play is expert at placing clients’ products in top tier media outlets, and is known for its innovative social media programs, including the successful Team Mom™ blogger review network. Ms. Azzarone is often asked to speak about marketing to moms and specifically reaching moms in social media at industry conferences including BlogHer2011, SheCon and others. She is the blogger behind Mom Market Trends and a regular contributor to the online newsletter Engage: Moms.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo