Tiffany Qiang, Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development, Taomee Holdings Limited
On March 29, 2012
- Company: Taomee Holdings Limited
- Title: Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development
Tiffany Qiang has been the vice president in charge of corporate strategy and development of Taomee Holdings Limited (NYSE: TAOM) since June 2010. Prior to joining the Company, Tiffany worked as a vice president of Qiming Venture Partners from 2007 to 2010. She is responsible for early-stage investments of internet/consumer area in China and portfolio management. Prior to that, Ms. Qiang was a financial analyst in both industrial and capital divisions at General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) from 2005 to 2007. Ms. Qiang received her bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Tsinghua University in 2001 and her master’s degree in management science and engineering from Stanford University in 2005.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo