Tiffany Richison, Premium Account Manager/Moderation Manager, Gazillion Entertainment
On January 25, 2012
- Company: Gazillion Entertainment
- Title: Premium Account Manager/Moderation Manager
- Twitter: @TiffanyRichison
- Tech Scaling and Toolsets: (Panelist)
As Moderation Manager, Tiffany works to develop a fun, safe, and engaging community across all Gazillion Entertainment titles. Additionally, she oversees a well-trained team of moderators and customer service representatives, is responsible for managing all moderation and customer service toolsets, and acts as the primary point of contact for all moderation and customer service issues. In her role as Premium Account Manager, Tiffany is also responsible for the analysis of high value account metrics used in the development and implementation of premium account benefits designed to increase revenue and customer retention.
Tiffany holds a B.A . in Sociology and a B.A. Anthropology from Colorado State University, as well as a M.A. in Education with a Credential in School Counseling from San Jose State University. Prior to working in the gaming industry, Tiffany held various roles in the education field.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo