Timothy Lee, Director of Community Management, Numedeon, Inc. – Creators of Whyville
On April 17, 2012
- Company: Numedeon, Inc. - Creators of Whyville
- Title: Director of Community Management
- Twitter: @whyvillenews
Timothy Lee is the Director of Community Management for Whyville, the educational virtual world for children ages 8 to 15. Whyville has been providing innovative social learning experiences to children since 1999. Tim joined Numedeon, Inc. the parent company of Whyville in 2003 and currently manages a team of City Workers that have monitored and supported millions of children from all over the world. His team covers all aspects relating to Whyville’s “citizens”, from moderating chat and user-generated content, to running on-site events, to providing customer service.
Previous to joining the Whyville team, Tim worked at Venice-based Spiderdance, working on such online/TV games as MTV’s groundbreaking gameshow, webRIOT.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo