Toper Taylor, President and Chief Operating Officer, Cookie Jar Entertainment
On February 16, 2012
- Company: Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Title: Chief Operating Officer and President
Among the most respected executives in children’s and family entertainment, Toper co-founded Cookie Jar with Michael Hirsh in 2004. In the company’s brief history Toper has successfully led the development, production, distribution and marketing of six new productions with anchor broadcast destinations in the US. Toper has also built an unparalled worldwide staff, has broken through online with phenomenally successful immersive websites and has forged new partnerships in Europe, Asia and North America.
Prior to founding Cookie Jar, Toper served as president of Nelvana for more than a decade. Under his guidance, Nelvana forged successful home video associations with all the major studios; developed successful toy lines and launched landmark book publishing deals. As a direct result of Toper’s stewardship, Nelvana’s brand-launching track record was unparalleled in the industry, airing over 20 series in the U.S. alone during one broadcast season.
Toper is a graduate of the University of Southern California where he is the co-chairman of the Board of Councilors of the School of Fine Arts and one of the founders of the Television Board of Directors for the School of Cinema-Television.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo