Travis LeBlanc, Special Assistant Attorney General for Technology, State of California
On February 16, 2012
- Company: State of California
- Title: Special Assistant Attorney General for Technology
- Safety and Privacy in Mobile Apps (Panelist)
Travis LeBlanc is Special Assistant Attorney General of California. In this capacity, he oversees the California Department of Justice’s work on technology, high tech crime, privacy, antitrust, and health care issues. He also advises California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris on significant appellate and constitutional matters. From 2009-2011, LeBlanc was an attorney in the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel, which advises the President, Attorney General, and general counsels of executive branch agencies on the constitutionality and legality of the programs and activities of the United States government. LeBlanc previously worked at Williams & Connolly LLP in Washington, DC and Keker & Van Nest LLP in San Francisco. LeBlanc clerked for the Hon. Stephen Reinhardt on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He has an A.B. from Princeton University, M.P.A. from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, J.D. from Yale Law School, and an LL.M. in International Law from the University of Cambridge.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo