Woody Sears, Co-Founder, zuuka (iStoryTime)
On April 24, 2012
- What Are Your Users Doing? (Panelist)
Woody’s knowledge of the consumer and mobile technology industries has proven essential to the growth of the company’s digital publishing platform. After co-founding FrogDogMedia with fellow entrepreneur Graham Farrar, the company’s iStoryTime digital publishing grew tremendously leading to a merger with Germany-based zuuka GmbH, resulting in the world’s largest publisher of mobile children’s books. Under the name zuuka, the newly formed company utilizes the largely successful iStoryTime name as its flagship label and joint brand.
Prior to zuuka, Woody Sears served as an experienced and entrepreneurial technology sales and marketing executive. He worked as a successful regional sales manager for Vettro Corp. where he was responsible for selling a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) based integrated suite of mobile enterprise applications to Global 2000 companies. Previously, Woody was a Global Account Manager and top performer with AT&T Mobility where he was responsible for consultative sales of wireless solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Woody earned an M.B.A. from Pepperdine University and a B.A. from the University of Colorado. Woody spends his weekends playing with his three kids on the playground, sand or snow… and changing diapers.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo